From: £14,650.00 + VAT and Road Fund Licence
The award-winning Renault Trafic vans are efficient, clever and versatile, with each model in the range designed to meet the professional needs of a wide variety of business environments. Trafic vans have been specifically developed to deliver clever storage solutions by making use of a more practical loading area.
Vans in the Renault Trafic range are available to buy now for affordable prices from UK Vans Direct.
Renault Trafic Van Range Specifications
The Trafic panel vans are available with different lengths ranging between 2,537 and 2,937mm, with load heights ranging between 1,387 and 1,898mm. Different load spaces are available via the different sizes, with a range of load volumes between 5.2 and 6.0 cubic metres and maximum payloads ranging between 1,075 and 1,280kg.
Renault Trafic Standard Features
All of the vans in the Renault Trafic range have a multitude of excellent built-in features designed to enhance the comfort and connectivity as well as the safety and security of the Trafic van. These features include:
- 2x15W DAB radio with AUX input, CD,
- Bluetooth® and USB connectivity**
- Electric front windows
- 80-litre fuel tank and 20-litre AdBlue tank
- Heated door mirrors with electric adjustment
- External temperature sensors
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- Hill Start Assist and Grip Xtend
- ABS with EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution)
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote central locking (2 button key)
- 4 disc brakes
- Passenger bench seat
Renault Trafic Sport Nav Additions
The higher-spec Sport Nav version of the Renault Trafic van includes a number of upgrades and additional features not available on the Business and Business + models. These Sport Nav-exclusive features and upgrades include:
- MediaNav 7-inch touchscreen multimedia and navigation system
- 2x20W speakers with the DAB radio, Bluetooth with USB and AUX input
- Leather steering wheel (partly synthetic)
- Driver’s side one-touch electric front windows
- Premium dashboard with closable upper dashboard storage
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Chrome grille
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Front fog lights
- 17-inch CYCLADE alloy wheels
Renault Trafic Engine Performance
Renault engines benefit from the same technological expertise developed by the Renault Sport Formula One Team, providing Renault van drivers with a range of engines that combine simplicity, complexity and performance. The 1.6 dCi engines used by the Trafic van range are a product of the latest generation developed by Renault’s engineers, with the engines containing either a variable geometry turbocharger or Twin Turbo, each of which greatly improves fuel efficiency.
Renault Trafic vans are available now from UK Vans Direct with prices starting from £14,995.00 plus VAT and Road Fund Licence. There are also several hire purchase deals available starting from £250.92. Delivery of the van is free of charge.
For more information about these efficient, clever and versatile Renault Trafic vans, call our team of Renault van experts on 01709 717200.