From: £22,395.00 + VAT and Road Fund Licence
Ford Ranger vans have been engineered for dependability and strength, with every component built to last. There are a number of cab and axle ratio options to choose from, as well as different levels of additional features to customise your purchase exactly how you desire.
Ford Ranger XL
The XL version of the Ford Ranger is the most basic version, although it still includes a whole host of excellent features. It has more axle ratio options than the other Rangers, with the Regular Cab model coming with either 4x2 or 4x4 axle ratios, as well there being both Super Cab and Double Cab options available with the 4x4 axle ratio. Other features of the Ford Ranger XL include:
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling system
- Electric front windows (one-shot up and down on driver’s side)
- Ford DAB Radio with Bluetooth, USB and AUX inputs
- Electrically-operated and heated door mirrors
- Body-coloured front bumpers
All body style versions of the Ford Ranger XL feature the 2.2 Duratorq TDCi 118KW diesel engine, capable of 160HP with Auto-Start-Stop and a 6-speed manual transmission. In addition, the Regular Cab 4x2 is also available with a 96KW and 130HP diesel engine.
Ford Ranger XLT
The XLT is available with the Super Cab or Double Cab option, both with 4x4 axle ratios. This XLT Ranger also comes equipped with a number of additional features which include:
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome-finish door mirror caps and door handles
- Radio/CD/DAB with 4.2-inch TFT screen
- SYNC with voice control, Applink and Emergency Assistance
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Bedliner with protective side wall
- Manual air-conditioning with pollen filter
- Power-heated foldable door mirrors
The Ford Ranger XLT comes with a 2.2 Duratorq TDCi 118KW 160HP diesel engine with Auto-Start-Stop and a 6-speed manual transmission.
Ford Ranger Limited
The Limited version of the Ranger is available with either a Super Cab or Double Cab, both using the 4x4 axle ratio. There are some features exclusive to the Double Cab version, including heated front seats and an 8-way electrically-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support, as well as a 12v socket in the load area. Additional features exclusive to all versions of the Limited include:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- Rear parking sensors
- Chrome tubular sports bar
- Leather seat trim
- Premium carpet floor mats
- Rear privacy glass
The Limited’s engine options include the 2.2 Duratorq TDCi 118KW 160HP engine. There is also the more powerful 3.2 Duratorq TDCi 147KW 200HP diesel engine. Both the 2.2 and the 3.2 options have the additional choice of 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission (only the manual comes with Auto-Start-Stop).
Ford Ranger Wildtrak
The Wildtrak is available with a Double Cab and 4x4 axle ratio. In addition to the features included on the XL, XLT and Limited, the Wildtrack Ranger includes:
- 18-inch machined alloy wheels
- Titanium-effect painted front grille
- Rearview camera
- Aerodynamic titanium-effect sports bar
- Choice of 7 ambient interior lighting colours with dimming control
The Wildtrak is only available with the 3.2 Duratorq TDCi 147KW 200HP diesel engine, although there is the option of 6-speed manual with Auto-Start-Stop or 6-speed automatic transmission.
For more information about the Ford Ranger range, call our team of Ford van experts on 01709 717200.