Citroen New Model Berlingo BlueHDi 100 manual XL Enterprise Pro
£16,295.00 + VAT and Road Fund Licence
Hire Purchase From: £272.67 PM
The all new version of the iconic Citroën Berlingo light commercial vehicle.
AN ICONIC MODEL WITH AN ASSERTIVE AND MODERN PERSONALITY
Citroen invented the first van with integrated load area and is now continuing its success story with the new Citroen Berlingo. The new van is more modern, with unique body design and strong styling; suitable for all professions and trades.
• The new model has a robust and reinforced character. A more foreward set windscreen, a higher and shorter front end and shorter front overhang has totally changed the body styling. This has all been achieved notably through the adoption of the EMP2 platform.
• The design at the front ensures extra protection and is consistent with the Citroën brand identity.
• The interior, specifically designed for a range of professional users, adds practicality. The modern dashboard layout is fully equipped with numerous useful in-vehicle technologies.
COMFORT IN A VAN WITH THE BEST CONTEMPORARY FEATURES
The new Berlingo Van holds its own against many passenger cars with exceptional ride comfort and optimal safety, through:
• Suspension settings that benefit from Citroën's know-how for peerless comfort.
• The use of the EMP2 platform at the front of the vehicle, for improved handling and the latest-generation technologies.
• 20 driver assistance systems that make everyday life easier. Features include an Overload Indicator and a Surround Rear Vision system, both are firsts in the LCV segment. Colour Head-up Display, Automatic Electronic Parking Brake, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop Function and Active Safety Brake are available, along with four connectivity technologies, including Citroën Connect Nav and Wireless Smartphone Charging.
• Latest-generation engines that are strong on performance and efficiency: BlueHDi 1.5 diesel, PureTech 1.2 petrol, and the introduction of the EAT8 automatic gearbox.