Renault Trafic LL 29 dCi 125 Sport Nav Bi Turbo
£16,150.00 + VAT and Road Fund Licence
Hire Purchase From: £270.24 PM
In stock Various colours!
The Renault Trafic LL29 DCI 125 Sports Nav Bi-Turbo van is the longer version of this versatile vehicle featuring a lot more load space than the standard-sized model. This Trafic van also uses a fuel-efficient Twin Turbo engine and has been designed to meet a wide variety of professional needs by utilising clever storage solutions that take advantage of a more practical arrangement of the loading area.
The Renault Trafic LL29 DCI 125 Sports Nav Bi-Turbo is available to buy now for an affordable price from UK Vans Direct.
Renault Trafic LL29 Specifications
With a longer-than-standard wheelbase length of 3,498mm and the longer load length of 2,937mm, the LL29 model of the Renault Trafic Bi-Turbo van features a generous load area volume measuring a full 6.0 cubic metres.
Renault Trafic Standard Features
Renault Trafic vans all benefit from a variety of built-in features which significantly enhance the comfort and safety of the van. Some of these standard features include:
- External temperature sensors
- 80-litre fuel tank and 20-litre AdBlue tank
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- Hill Start Assist and Grip Xtend
- ABS with EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution)
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote central locking (2 button key)
- 4 disc brakes
- Passenger bench seat
Renault Trafic Sports Nav Features
There are also several additional features and upgrades which are exclusive to this higher trim Sports Nav version of the Trafic van. These extra Sports Nav features include:
- MediaNav 7-inch touchscreen multimedia and navigation system
- 2 x 20W speakers with DAB radio, Bluetooth with USB and AUX input
- Leather steering wheel (partly synthetic)
- Driver’s side one-touch electric front windows
- Premium dashboard with closable upper dashboard storage
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Chrome grille
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Front fog lights
- 17-inch CYCLADE alloy wheels
Renault Trafic Bi-Turbo Engine Performance
This Renault Trafic LL29 Sports Nav van features a Twin Turbo engine which produces 125 horsepower. Developed using the same advanced engine technology designed by the Renault Sport Formula One Team, this Bi-Turbo engine is part of the latest emissions-lowering Euro 6 generation of engines developed by Renault which incorporates Stop and Start technology as well as a regenerative braking system to maximise fuel economy to reduce overall running costs.
The Renault Trafic LL29 DCI 125 Sports Nav Bi-Turbo van is available now from UK Vans Direct for £16,495.00 plus VAT and Road Fund Licence. There is also a hire purchase deal available for £270.24 per month. Delivery of the van is free of charge.
For more information about the efficient and clever Renault Trafic LL29 DCI 125 Sports Nav Bi-Turbo van, call our team of Renault van experts on 01709 717200.