Ford Ranger Double Cab 3.2TDCI 200 Wildtrak Auto
£24,550.00 + VAT and Road Fund Licence
Hire Purchase From: £410.80 PM
VEHICLES IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
The new Ford Ranger Double Cab 3.2 TDCi 200 Wildtrak Auto is the absolute top of the line van from the range where every component has been built to last and specifically engineered for dependability and strength.
This Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi 200HP Wildtrak is available now at an affordable price from UK Vans Direct.
Standard Features of the Ford Ranger Wildtrak
The Wildtrak comes with a Double Cab and 4x4 axle ratio. All of the Ford Ranger vans also include a number of safety features such as Traction Control, Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Emergency Brake Assist and Trailer Sway Control. The Electronic Stability Control function also benefits from the Load Adaptive Control feature which responds to the van’s load weight and centre of gravity. Additional standard features include:
- Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling system
- Electric front windows (one-shot up and down on driver’s side)
- Electrically-operated and heated door mirrors
- Body-coloured front bumpers
Exclusive Wildtrak Features
There are many extra features included on the top of the range Wildtrak Ranger van which are not available on any other model. These exclusive additions include:
- 18-inch machined alloy wheels
- Titanium-effect painted front grille
- Rearview camera
- Aerodynamic titanium-effect sports bar
- Plastic-moulded side steps with brushed-finish metallic inserts
- Radio/CD/DAB/SD-Navigation system with 8-inch TFT touchscreen
- SYNC 3 with Voice Control, Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Applink and Emergency Assistance
- Choice of 7 ambient interior lighting colours with dimming control
Wildtrak Engine Performance
This Wildtrak is available with a five-cylinder 3.2 Duratorq TDCi 147KW diesel engine which produces 200 horsepower with a 6-speed automatic transmission. This 3.2 engine has a maximum torque of 470Nm with 90% of that pulling power available from just 1500 to 2750 rpm.
The Duratorq TDCi diesel engines used in Ford Ranger vans are highly fuel-efficient using advanced technology such as Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) which also incorporates AdBlue and a coated diesel particulate filter (cDPF), all of which helps these engines meet the strict EU Stage VI emissions standards criteria.
Affordable and Available Now
The Ford Ranger Double Cab 3.2 TDCi 200 Wildtrak Auto is available now from UK Vans Direct for £25,095.00 plus VAT and road fund licence. There are also hire purchase deals available starting from 419.92 per month. Delivery of the vehicle is always free when you buy a van through UK Vans Direct.
For more information about the Ford Ranger Wildtrak call our team of Ford van experts on 01709 717200.